Nature is eternal truth/dharma
Basis for everything, including all religions
Feeling you, is spirituality
Nature's beauty is forms of deities/gods.
Universal laws are essence of scriptures
Your gift is our life/living
Science is knowing/understanding you.
working with you is smartness (cooperate or accordance)
working against you is foolishness
We live in an orderly universe.
There are universal laws that govern the processes of Nature.
We have to understand, apply and align ourselves with these Universal Laws.
- The Law of Cause and Effect: Every cause has an effect, and every effect has a cause. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. We reap what we sow.
- The Law of Change: Everything in the universe changes from moment to moment. All things evolve over time. Survival of the fittest. Sperm has to fight against the current to ovulate. One in millions win.
- The Law of Vibration:Everything in the universe vibrates including all matter. Nothing rests in complete stillness. Everything is in vibratory motion. Rates of vibration are called “frequencies"
- The Law of Periodicity:The Law of Periodicity, or Law of Rhythm, states that everything in the universe has a natural cycle. The ocean tides go in and back out, night follows day, cycles of cooling follow cycles of warming, the locust come out of the earth every 17 years, even woman’s monthly premenstrual cycles are based on this phenomenon. The Law of Periodicity is an absolute fundamental law of the universe. All life regenerates itself. Change is constant nothing stays the same.
- The Law of Polarity:The Law of Polarity states that everything has an opposite. Hot-Cold, Light-Dark, Up-Down, Good-Bad, Love-Hate. Polar opposites make existence possible. There can be no order in the universe without chaos. The law describes how polar opposites or seemingly contrary forces are interconnected and interdependent in the natural world. How they give rise to each other in turn in relation to each other. If what you are not didn’t coexist with what you are, then what you are could not be.
- The Law of Relativity:Albert Einstein first developed the law of relativity during the years of 1907-1915. Einstein stated that all things are relative. All of the Universal laws are related to each other and correspond with each other. Every law that must be relative to all other laws. The laws at the micro level are the laws at the macro level. There is no good or bad, fast or slow, high or low except by comparison. Nothing is what it is until you relate it to something else. The quality and value of something can only be measured in relation to another object.
- Decay and Half life:There is a general tendency, to think about radioactive decay only, when Half life is mentioned. But it is applicable in many fields. Everything decays. All items including life forms have shelf life.
- Everything in the universe is connected: Everything in the universe is connected to everything else. All things are communicating with one another. Changes on any one will affect everything else, to some degree.
The butterfly effect is an idea that is more commonly used in chaos theory. A small change can make much bigger changes happen; one small incident can have a big impact on the future.
All things, (even microbes and viruses) are communicating with one another. Changes on any one will affect everything else. All things are like pieces in a jigsaw puzzle, with own special place in the puzzle of the universe.
It is ONE BIG THING, nothing else. Individulaity is an illusion.
- Connected food chain. One organism is food for another. Governed by a predator-prey relationship tends to keep the populations of all species in balance. This can be similar to Law of mass action, for any chemical reaction with forward and backward reactions.
- Chaos or randomness is the law of nature. Hidden inside is Patterns and Patterns within patterns.